Thread: Sevilla

Thanks
    vCash

Sevilla

Ha Ha Ha.
    Last edited by Paul; 31-05-16 at 20:32.
    RAWK - "Might as well write off next season already , when will this nightmare ever end"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,464 Times in 626 Posts
    vCash
    The highlight of your year used to be winning trophies. Now it's Seville winning UEFA Cup games.

#fallingstandards

Thanks
    vCash
    in fairness i couldn't care about your preference for either Spanish or English teams but your reference is a bit sickening to be honest...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 371 Posts
    vCash
    I see Liverpool fans got into the away end last night and caused trouble. At the last champions league final they were in ticket less fans jumped over security barriers to gain entry into the already full stadium. Will they ever learn?

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by willgreed?
    I see Liverpool fans got into the away end last night and caused trouble. Will they ever learn?
    What away end in a neutral ground?

There was no segregation until what was described by Sky, as a "small short scuffle" between 20-30 fans broke out, and no arrests were made.

So move along, nothing to see. We've seen worse in D7 this year alone.

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by willgreed? View Post
    I see Liverpool fans got into the away end last night and caused trouble. At the last champions league final they were in ticket less fans jumped over security barriers to gain entry into the already full stadium. Will they ever learn?
    hardly got a mention in the uk, unlike the west ham bottle throwing which was treated like WW3!!! LFC fans never ever mis behave anymore so were told anyway!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 371 Posts
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mypost View Post
    What away end in a neutral ground?

There was no segregation until what was described by Sky, as a "small short scuffle" between 20-30 fans broke out, and no arrests were made.

So move along, nothing to see. We've seen worse in D7 this year alone.
    Probably how Liverpool fans started it in heysel back then as well. 20 or 30 of them in a scuffle. Maybe these were sons of theirs carrying on the torch.

Thanks
    vCash
    I couldn't give a fuck about any other club but it baffles me how Hillsborough matters and Heysel doesn't,

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to number 8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    vCash
    Heysel and Hillsborough both matter. Nobody ever said otherwise. Both have their own points of remembrance at Anfield.

Quote Originally Posted by willgreed?
    Probably how Liverpool fans started it in heysel back then as well. 20 or 30 of them in a scuffle. Maybe these were sons of theirs carrying on the torch.
    Heysel was the latest of 15 years of regular riots involving fans of English clubs. It was between fans of both clubs involved, due to inadequate ticketing arrangements, shoddy segregation, and a badly ill-equipped stadium, that eventually had to be bulldozed. The result of it was English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years and the Belgian FA banned from hosting a UEFA final for 10 years.

Why this subject always crops up in a Liverpool-related thread here baffles me. It reminds me a bit of Belgrade, which had a stereotypical reputation for death and destruction until we went there and saw the place for ourselves, then discovered the place isn't full of bloodthirsty savages running amok, but a normal city of decent people trying to get over the established stigma of actions most of them had no part in.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 663 Posts
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mypost View Post
    Heysel and Hillsborough both matter. Nobody ever said otherwise. Both have their own points of remembrance at Anfield.

Heysel was the latest of 15 years of regular riots involving fans of English clubs. It was between fans of both clubs involved, due to inadequate ticketing arrangements, shoddy segregation, and a badly ill-equipped stadium, that eventually had to be bulldozed. The result of it was English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years and the Belgian FA banned from hosting a UEFA final for 10 years.

Why this subject always crops up in a Liverpool-related thread here baffles me. It reminds me a bit of Belgrade, which had a stereotypical reputation for death and destruction until we went there and saw the place for ourselves, then discovered the place isn't full of bloodthirsty savages running amok, but a normal city of decent people trying to get over the established stigma of actions most of them had no part in.
    Sometimes you make sense and other times you post a load of feckin shite.
    The above post falls into the latter category.

Hillsborough does not excuse Liverpool fans for their part in Hysel.
    It cannot be excused by renaming them English hooligans
    Jam Mat: ROVERS SUPPORTER AND PROUD OF IT

Thanks
    vCash
    Last edited by Paul; 31-05-16 at 20:33.
    RAWK - "Might as well write off next season already , when will this nightmare ever end"

Thanks
    vCash
    Jaysus Paul youre like TV3 showing the same old footage of a scrap years ago just before a Bohs Rovers game. Get this depressing (and sentimental/emotional for some) shit off this forum, theres enough of our own depressing issues to deal with about Rovers on here.
    Mental Awareness how are ye!
    Harpin an'a Hoopin
    KOH

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Harpojj1 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information