Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A and all things Italian

Thanks
    Thanked 3,181 Times in 975 Posts
    vCash
    Brilliant third goal by Menez. A little inconsistent and prone to making wrong decisions on the ball but an unbelievavable talent on his day. Wasnt sure about havin Perrota and Taddei in the middle with Simplicio out left. The midfield aint up to much without Pizarro.

With Inter slipping up today, hopefully Roma can push on and show they are real title contenders. Grazie Roma!
    Armed With A Mind.

Thanks
    vCash
    I'm a massive fan of Menez and I feel him and Vucinic when fully fit should always be in the starting line up. Menez is top quality in my eyes but my only one problem with him is he can try do too much sometimes and should maybe pass sooner at times.

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
    I was trying to wind some people up, unfortunately it didnt seem to work very well.

And someone edited my post by the way I did not say I was a Lazio fan
    Yeah; ever heard of journos, public image, Joe Duffy, common sense etc. ?
    "Flares are just birthday candles you can't blow out"- Diego Maradona

"The rivalry of the two opposing fan groups is the oxygen of the reigning fan culture throughout Europe"- Birger Peitersen

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunster View Post
    Brilliant third goal by Menez. A little inconsistent and prone to making wrong decisions on the ball but an unbelievavable talent on his day. Wasnt sure about havin Perrota and Taddei in the middle with Simplicio out left. The midfield aint up to much without Pizarro.

With Inter slipping up today, hopefully Roma can push on and show they are real title contenders. Grazie Roma!
    9/1 at the moment!
    "Flares are just birthday candles you can't blow out"- Diego Maradona

"The rivalry of the two opposing fan groups is the oxygen of the reigning fan culture throughout Europe"- Birger Peitersen

Thanks
    vCash
    The Scudetto will remain in Milan come seasons end, I'd expect a alteration in the league champions name though(Inter to AC)
    I wanted to ask you Floyd if you don't mind. In my last fight before I knocked out George Groves at Wembley Stadium in front of 80,000 fans, I worked a lot on power. So I did a lot of swimming, and I chopped down a few trees myself, and then I held my feet and then I knocked him out. And I'm not known as a one punch knock-out man. Have you been doing that yourself a little bit? Working on power?

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Domhnach Bat View Post
    The Scudetto will remain in Milan come seasons end, I'd expect a alteration in the league champions name though(Inter to AC)
    Milan will drop points. They were good tonight but wasted so many chances and had to wait till time added on to put a struggling Cesena side away. Plus any side with Ibra, Cassano and Robhino is always just one wrong word or substitution away from disaster
    Armed With A Mind.

Thanks
    vCash
    And Roma wont? Milan are top for a reason and have been for a while now. Roma will continue with their in-fighting, they wont win it. 9/1 for a reason. Inter the bigger threat. Expect them to walk thru the pack over the next few weeks despite today.
    I wanted to ask you Floyd if you don't mind. In my last fight before I knocked out George Groves at Wembley Stadium in front of 80,000 fans, I worked a lot on power. So I did a lot of swimming, and I chopped down a few trees myself, and then I held my feet and then I knocked him out. And I'm not known as a one punch knock-out man. Have you been doing that yourself a little bit? Working on power?

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Domhnach Bat View Post
    And Roma wont? Milan are top for a reason and have been for a while now. Roma will continue with their in-fighting, they wont win it. 9/1 for a reason. Inter the bigger threat. Expect them to walk thru the pack over the next few weeks despite today.
    Didnt say Roma wouldnt drop points just that I wouldnt be so sure about Milan being Champions come the end of the season. Cassano was a great signing but the chap can be poison in the dressing room particulary with other high profile volatile egos in close proximity.
    Armed With A Mind.

Thanks
    vCash
    Great win for Roma away to Juve today with 2 fantastic goals! Well deserved win too.

If only I was back home now I would be planning a trip to Rome for May, 7th May home to Milan then stay over for the semi final 2nd leg v Inter on the 10th

BigDan
    Quote Originally Posted by Iommi View Post
    I've bought a load of kids kits from Soccer Triads, never had a problem with them.
    Sorry lads I know it was a while back since this was brought up, but a jersey off that site about 3 weeks ago, still no sign. Was wondering from any of the other lads who bought a jersey off this site, how long roughly did it take to arrive, is 3 weeks normal?
    Cheers

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Sorry lads I know it was a while back since this was brought up, but a jersey off that site about 3 weeks ago, still no sign. Was wondering from any of the other lads who bought a jersey off this site, how long roughly did it take to arrive, is 3 weeks normal?
    Cheers
    They're really hit and miss, 3 weeks is definitely normal, fly them off an e-mail anyway.
    Attack! Attack! Attack Attack Attack!

Thanks
    vCash

Cheers
    Got stuff off them before. Took ages for it to come and when it did it had come directly from some sweat shop in China.
    Verde fine alla morti

BigDan
    Quote Originally Posted by joedehoop View Post
    Got stuff off them before. Took ages for it to come and when it did it had come directly from some sweat shop in China.
    So 3 weeks is normal? And when they arrived the quality was awful?

Thanks
    vCash
    So 3 weeks is normal? And when they arrived the quality was awful?
    Three weeks would be about right BD, the stuff itself was fine.
    Any official stuff you would buy from any club comes out of the same sweat shops anyway.
    Verde fine alla morti

BigDan
    Quote Originally Posted by joedehoop View Post
    Three weeks would be about right BD, the stuff itself was fine.
    Any official stuff you would buy from any club comes out of the same sweat shops anyway.
    Yeah I know, I used to get them off a different site but that website seems to have gone bang!. Still no sign today, so e-mailed him off asking what the story is.
    Cheers for your help joedehoop

Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 Times in 825 Posts
    vCash
    watching Juventus v Inter does the atmosphere get more hostile Buffon was on his knees unable to breathe

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawnville Hoop View Post
    watching Juventus v Inter does the atmosphere get more hostile Buffon was on his knees unable to breathe
    Watching as well, was a serious bit of smoke down that end all right, though the atmosphere itself is coming across shite on my stream anyway.
    Attack! Attack! Attack Attack Attack!

Thanks
    vCash
    Marking for Juve goal was seriously non-existent, could be a great weekend results wise for AC Milan with Napoli winning 2-0 @ Roma last night

Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 Times in 825 Posts
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhoopsB View Post
    Watching as well, was a serious bit of smoke down that end all right, though the atmosphere itself is coming across shite on my stream anyway.
    Got Setanta I think its on ESPN too??

Thanks
    vCash
    I believe the Ultras were down Trigoria today to protest about last nights performance. Some of the capos were granted an audience with Totti. Thats that sorted so.
    Armed With A Mind.

Thread Information