Page 79 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2969777879
Results 1,561 to 1,574 of 1574

Thread: The collective GAA thread

Thanks
    vCash
    Donal Og has it on his Twitter that he was the ex-GAA player who wrote the character reference.
    I wanted to ask you Floyd if you don't mind. In my last fight before I knocked out George Groves at Wembley Stadium in front of 80,000 fans, I worked a lot on power. So I did a lot of swimming, and I chopped down a few trees myself, and then I held my feet and then I knocked him out. And I'm not known as a one punch knock-out man. Have you been doing that yourself a little bit? Working on power?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,868 Times in 955 Posts
    vCash
    'I was helping a human being in a dark place'. Yeah I'm sure the young girl was full of the joys of spring. If ever a name was apt, OG is it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 666 Posts
    vCash
    Apparently your man humpheries ghost wrote his coloums.
    Twitter suggesting he may have even ghost written the character reference.
    Jam Mat: ROVERS SUPPORTER AND PROUD OF IT

Thanks
    vCash
    There are known knowns; there are things we know we know.
    We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.
    But there are also unknown unknowns there are things we do not know we don't know

Thanks
    Thanked 3,398 Times in 1,381 Posts
    vCash
    Two and a half years. FFS. What makes this crime so horrendous is that the grooming went on intensely for fucking YEARS. Other people get much worse sentences for a single incident that happened in the heat of the moment. :-/

Senior Member the eamon fagan fanclub's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 Times in 451 Posts
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by karlsruhe hoop View Post
    Two and a half years. FFS. What makes this crime so horrendous is that the grooming went on intensely for fucking YEARS. Other people get much worse sentences for a single incident that happened in the heat of the moment. :-/

When you you consider that he could of got up to and including life that judgement makes me want to puke- proving yet again that nothing has changed when it come to how our judicial system deals with child abusers.

"... Ireland a great little country to abuse in..."
    Last edited by the eamon fagan fanclub; 24-10-17 at 16:02.
    "... a true leader is a servant first..."

6 seasons and counting

Thanks
    vCash
    If you have any involvement with Irelands own inimitable "axis of evil"(Church, GAA, Gardai) you are untouchable, to a large degree.

This guy will be out and about by early 2019- expect him to try a journo comeback, as part of his "rehabilitation" back into Irish society.

I've said it many times before- if it wasnt for Rovers, and the fact me mam lives here, I'd gladly leave this place and watch on from afar as Ireland as a country was razed by ISIS, or one of them other fundamentalist fuckwits.

Thanks
    vCash
    Last edited by George; 24-10-17 at 21:41.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to George For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    vCash
    Not forgetting that other charges were dropped when he pleaded guilty to "grooming a young child'. I seem to remember that other girls were text by this scumbag when the case was originally reported in the press but he escapes with a pathetically short sentence.

Thanks
    vCash
    Dunphy's comments on TV3 were an absolute disgrace. When you consider the amount of time the child was groomed and abused, the long term trauma to herself and her family. How anyone could go on live TV and not only say he felt the sentence was fair, but also show an air of sympathy towards the aggressor in this case is shocking. Ironic that he then claims to not believe in trial by media, hopefully he see's the same public backlash that George Hook experienced, only in Eamon's case it will be justified and based on what he actually said rather than people making assumptions.

Thanks
    vCash
    I watched the TV3 and RTE news yesterday and neither station mentioned that it was a gaa club where he groomed the girl. Both stations referred to a "sports club". Strange.

Thanks
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iommi View Post
    I watched the TV3 and RTE news yesterday and neither station mentioned that it was a gaa club where he groomed the girl. Both stations referred to a "sports club". Strange.
    It's been pushed as an Irish Times thing to avoid putting the GAA in the spotlight. Have the GAA at any stage apologised for their part in this, have they criticised Humphries at any stage? Total filth.

Thanks
    vCash

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rbfc14 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    vCash
    I see their is a whattsap going around of their star young player off his head on yokes

Thread Information